OzPoly rainwater tanks are built in Australia to suit the tough conditions and exceed Australian standards. Some features that contribute to our exceptional reputation as a leading supplier of rainwater tanks in Australia are:
- 550-47,300 litre capacity
- All tank roofs are self supporting, so there is no need for a centre support pole (and no OH&S issues with confined space & entry)
- Large Tanks feature a UV cover under leaf strainer to block sunlight that causes algae growth
- Polyethylene material complies with Australian standard AS2010 (food grade) and AS4020 (drinking water)
- UV stabilised to withstand Australia’s harsh sun
- Corrugated and smooth style available
- Maximum shot weight of plastic material to guarantee ample wall thickness
- Walls are thicker at the bottom for maximum strength where the water pressure is the greatest
- Ozpoly tank moulds are designed and built to separate at the top ensuring part line is positioned in the least stressed area. Poorly designed moulds with parting lines down the sides lead to weak areas in the tanks wall causing splitting
- All tanks come with ball valves (depending on tank size) and overflows
- Tanks are tested using inhouse facilities that include ultrasonic thickness measurements and impact testing
- Our tanks leave no residual taste in the water which means they are ready for use as soon as they’re installed
- Predicted 25 year lifespan (using Finite Element).
Want to know more? Contact an Ozpoly representative today or view the OzPoly brochure.